Given the current advice from the government regarding COVID-19, we are sad to say that our show will no longer be taking place in April with the closure of the Elgive Theatre.

The safety of our membership, support staff and customers has always been the priority, we also wanted to have a clear decision rather than a dripfeed of information before we announced the decision, we hope that you understand.

But what about our fabulous show?

We will back back in touch very soon with The Official Plan. We are working behind the scene, having postponed the show, to be able to return later in the year with the finished production, currently this will likely be in November! This will be dependent on a number of background confirmations of the availability of the Elgiva, availability of the cast and the availability of licencing for the show (which looks positive so far).

All ticket refunds or re-bookings will be handled by the Elgiva Theatre box office on 01494 582900

Next Steps:

We will be posting on social media and the website as information is confirmed, we are hoping that by the summer we will be able to bring confirmed plans forward to the membership and public. We do hope that this hiccup in what was shaping up to be a fantastic show is just that a minor hiccup and it would be great to see some of you there when we finally get to show of all our hard work.

Any questions please direct them to Stay well.

Chesham Musical Theatre Company Committee
Keep an eye out for future productions as they are announced